Installed correctly and following proper care and maintenance, your Dream Weaver®, DWellings® or Engineered Floors® branded carpet, made with our exclusive PureColor® fiber, will stay looking newer and beautiful longer. PureColor® is our proprietary brand of solution-dyed fiber that is used in every carpet we make. All our carpets are warranted against staining, fading, soiling, abrasion, manufacturer defects and loss of texture retention. Some are also warranted against pet stains. See the warranty specifications that apply to your particular carpet in one of our pamphlets or visit dwcarpet.com.
Own PureColor® with Confidence
The PureColor® Fiber System
- Fiber is solution-dyed so the color is permanent. It will not fade, wear off or bleach from cleaning.
- Fiber resists stains from ketchup, red wine, coffee, grape juice and chocolate.
- Fiber uses 30% less energy, 87% less water, and emits 42% less greenhouse gases during production.
- Fiber carries Lifetime Limited Warranties against household stains, fading AND pet stains.
- Fiber carries up to 25 year Limited Soil Resistance, Abrasive Wear, Texture Retention and Manufacturing Defect Warranties.
- Fiber with soil and stain shield protects the fiber, making it easier to vacuum soil and remove dirt.
- Solutions and Basics represents our “Entry-Level” retail position and brand, the brand is designated by face weight regardless of softness or fiber type.
- Basics are those styles that have a face weight less then 25oz regardless of fiber type.
- Solutions are those styles that have a face weight of 25oz regardless of fiber type.
- Both PureColor ® “Value” brands are defined by their fiber type, not softness. You will notice a clear distinction of fiber type noted within the logo, either Nylon or Polyester.
- Our two “Value” brands represent the most comprehensive and affordable collection of quality, exceptional styling and unprecedented value currently available in the market.
New PureColor® Pet Warranty…
Dream Weaver Carpets:
PureColor Soft Nylon
PureColor Soft Polyester
PET VOMIT & FECES LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Added protection for your PureColor® carpet styles made with PureColor® Nylon & Polyester fiber
Installed correctly and with the proper care and maintenance outlined in our warranty brochure and on our website (including professional cleaning), Dream Weaver, a Division of Engineered Floors, warrants your PureColor® Nylon and Polyester carpet, installed indoors, will not be permanently stained from exposure to pet vomit, urine and feces from domestic cats and dogs only. If Dream Weaver Carpets determines that your carpet is stained, Dream Weaver Carpet a division of Engineered Floors will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace the affected area of your carpet and will handle such claims per the Terms and Conditions.
- Both PureColor ® “Soft” Nylon & Polyester brands are defined by their softness & fiber type. Notice both reference “Soft” and their fiber designation, Nylon or Polyester.
- Our Luxury brands offer the most competitive and most comprehensive residential warranty available while not sacrificing the styling and softness you expect with luxury.
|LifeTime Stain Resistance||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Lifetime Fade Resistance||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|*Lifetime Pet Stains||✔||✔||✔||✔||N/A||N/A|
|Soil Resistance||25 yr.||25 yr.||15 yr.||15 yr.||10 yr.||5 yr.|
|Abrasive Wear Resistance||25 yr.||25 yr.||15 yr.||15 yr.||10 yr.||5 yr.|
|Texture Retention||25 yr.||25 yr.||15 yr.||15 yr.||N/A||N/A|
|Manufacturing Defects||25 yr.||25 yr.||15 yr.||15 yr.||10 yr.||1 yr.|